Anyone welcomed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anyone welcomed

for fun, entertainment and chatting

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good morning peeps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saskia
Admin
Saskia

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Good morning peeps Empty
PostSubject: Good morning peeps   Good morning peeps Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:58 am

How are you doing?
Its been a while but i am ready to take on this forum, come on now where are all my peeps at.

Is there nothing interesting happening these days?
Who sufforing from headaches, here is some information for you.

Reflexology the DIY way
Are you plagued by constant headaches, stress and sore shoulders after hours spent hunched in front of the computer? Try this self-help reflexology treatment when you get home.

Take action:
Using your thumb, press all over the pad of your big toe - this movement is believed to stimulate the brain; if you're suffering from a sinus headache, squeeze the sides and back of each toe; if your headache is in your forehead, it has probably been brought on by general tiredness and can be eased by pressing just below the big toenail; the main pressure point for general stress relief is located halfway up the top of your foot on the area where the first and second toes meet.
Back to top Go down
http://chit-chat.thespot.com
Alfalfa
Admin
Alfalfa

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Good morning peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning peeps   Good morning peeps Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:44 am

are you saying people with headaches and migrains should all go play with their toes?
Back to top Go down
Saskia
Admin
Saskia

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Good morning peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning peeps   Good morning peeps Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:48 am

Hahaha looks like it hey.
Back to top Go down
http://chit-chat.thespot.com
Alfalfa
Admin
Alfalfa

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Good morning peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning peeps   Good morning peeps Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:54 am

in that case, med students should skip that section of their studies. I mean, if all it takes to get rid of headaches is playing with their toes, Med students should be able to become doctors in half the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good morning peeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning peeps   Good morning peeps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning peeps
Page 1 of 1