Anyone welcomed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anyone welcomed

for fun, entertainment and chatting

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wecome!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saskia
Admin
Saskia

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: Wecome!   Wecome! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 11:30 am

Hello Julle

Hoesit? This is a welcome message.

It's my first attempt so don't laugh. Feel free to place ads, or even get to chatting

Thanks
A
Back to top Go down
http://chit-chat.thespot.com
Alfalfa
Admin
Alfalfa

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome!   Wecome! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 11:53 am

Hi Im Alfalfa and Im an alcoholic
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa
Admin
Alfalfa

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: guess who I am   Wecome! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 12:16 pm

Wecome! Haka
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa
Admin
Alfalfa

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome!   Wecome! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 12:17 pm

and this is what I drive...

Wecome! 27012007172
Back to top Go down
Saskia
Admin
Saskia

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome!   Wecome! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 1:19 pm

fluit fluit, sexy ekse
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa
Admin
Alfalfa

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome!   Wecome! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:12 pm

yep yep, thats my baby.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Number of posts : 18

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome!   Wecome! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:32 pm

waar's al die mense dan Question
Back to top Go down
Saskia
Admin
Saskia

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome!   Wecome! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:35 pm

Here Joe
everybody is still having a feel for the forum

Dink julle dis a kwaai idea?

I think so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa
Admin
Alfalfa

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome!   Wecome! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 4:14 pm

someone needs to spread the word about this forum. That way, more people will join and the forum will thrive.
Back to top Go down
Saskia
Admin
Saskia

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome!   Wecome! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 5:10 pm

Sounds good, im trying but i really only want close pals and trustworthy ppl to check it out, dont want psychos on this thing.... No
Back to top Go down
ibn Achmat

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: The newest member of the forum   Wecome! Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 10:37 am

Hi all

I've joined the forum yesterday but had some difficulties in posting my initial message.

I am sure I will learn through chatting with you on every-day topics. So i hope my contribution will be sufficiently interesting for me to remain wecomed in this space. So why the sudeen silence? Surprised lets not harp on that.

Lets get to the topic of the day - Dina's judgement (yes as you have thought- and haar manne).

Do yu think they are guilty? was the murder planned or do you think it was an accident? What happended to the baby's father - he seems to be out of the picture completely - the mother of the baby and her family became celebs during this period and the issue of them being victims of a major crime was almost a periphery issue.

I'm waiting with eagerness to receive your perspectives on the amtter.

cheerio

ibn Achmat
Back to top Go down
Sweetlilly

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: hello   Wecome! Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:54 am

Hello everyone, Smile

I'm a close friend of Saskia's and this is the first time i've actually gotten time to get onto the forum....but now that i'm here, i'm hoping to at least pop in once a day.

Let's get to the topic of today: Dina's judgement. OFCOARSE SHE PLANNED THE MURDER....like durrrr! I believe that young guy who said he didn't know that he was supposed to murder a baby...they bloody tricked him...poor sorry soul. But as for Dina, i hope she suffers a miserable sentence in jail.

I have a 6 month old baby and I can't even start to imagine what it would do to me if that had to happen to me and my family.

And baby-jordan's mom....what's up with her anyway? She's so young and she's had ANOTHER BABY! Shocked Don't you learn from your mistakes girlfriend??

Ai! hulle moet maar an gaan.
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa
Admin
Alfalfa

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome!   Wecome! Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 8:35 am

I dont know enough of the facts to say whether she is guilty or not. I know that people are capable of absolutely despicable things which is proved in this case. Now, when I say that, most people believe Im speaking about Dina. Isnt it conceivable that poor baby Jordan was born to the wrong mother? That the mother is a sympathy seeker and has been fooling everyone? I mean, the media has done a fantastic job of getting everyone on her side. Has the police investigated this?

On the other hand, if the media is right, and Dina has done this inhumane thing, what is the suitable punishment? I know that jails are probably the worst place to be, but is it bad enough for a baby killer? I'm not pro-death penalty, but cases like this make me question my own beliefs on whether the death penalty is right or wrong.

And I also believe that our judicial system isnt up to scratch. Alot of power is given to one person - The Magistrate. Does anyone believe that we should have a Jury system in South Africa or do you think our British type system works?
Back to top Go down
Saskia
Admin
Saskia

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome!   Wecome! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 10:36 am

I agree with you guys. She is guilty. But Geez im just thinking that she must be really screwed up inside to mastermind a murder, and a six month of baby no less. Im just wondering what she was thinking at the time of planning? What was she feeling? The newspapers says that it was jealousy that made her plan such a dreadful thing.

My question is why would a 'normal' upper class decent girl with a great and priviledged life ahead of her, go to such lengths to kills a baby? Why would anyone for that matter?

Well apparently we'll hear about her fate within this week.
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa
Admin
Alfalfa

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome!   Wecome! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 2:02 pm

it is exactly that privileged life that she had that has enabled to her to commit such an act. She was able to get anything she wanted and didnt know what its like to be rejected. When that happened as in this case, she did what she did to get her way. Spoilt brats usually turn out to be spoilt adults.
Back to top Go down
Saskia
Admin
Saskia

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome!   Wecome! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 3:19 pm

Spoilt adults is one thing. But nah man I dont think she did it because she was just spoilt or privileged and teh resources just happened to be available to her. I think its deeper psychological and emotional things that must have made her do it.

But what if she is innocent and is being framed?
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa
Admin
Alfalfa

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome!   Wecome! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 9:18 am

I think that we need to have faith in our judicial system with regard to this matter. there had to be overwhelming evidence to prove this is the way it happened. I would love to get in a room with this women and see whats going on inside her head.
Back to top Go down
Sweetlilly

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome!   Wecome! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 11:32 am

Well I think she's sick and i'm glad she got what came to her. She deserved it!
Back to top Go down
ibn Achmat

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome!   Wecome! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 1:30 pm

Contract murders seem to be on the increase in South Africa and if the contractors do agree to the 'job' motivated by monetary gain it is only those that are privileged that can afford the to set up these kinds of contracts. However, one needs to explore whether it is within the nature of the current economic set up that people are almost 'forced' to do a job such as contract killing. Money has become central to most economic activities and those excluded from employment does not have legal ways of accessing this commodity called money. So si money then the route of all evil, you be the judge.

Another issue that interests me is that the nature of the baby Jordan murder suggests that the technology and bureaucracy involved in the killing are derivatives of our current society's level of development. For example, the used of authentic waybills to represent a formal delivery make use of modern-day technology. A key issue realted to bureaucracy is that the commands are not to be questioned, since orders must at all times be obaeyed and carried out.

Assuming the above arguemts have some grounds, who are then responsible ultimately responsible for the murder. Are Dina and her croonies not only actors and pawns in a social system that needs major amendments?

Just trying to be provocative. Laughing Sleep sunny tongue

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wecome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome!   Wecome! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wecome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anyone welcomed :: Chat with me :: Everyday Chat-
Jump to: