Anyone welcomed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anyone welcomed

for fun, entertainment and chatting

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Service

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saskia
Admin
Saskia

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Good Service Empty
PostSubject: Good Service   Good Service Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:52 am

My question is, why is it so hard to get proper, professional, good quality service in this so called mother city. Im so tired of waiting for ppl to call and actually do their job.

Is good customer service hard to find?
Back to top Go down
http://chit-chat.thespot.com
Alfalfa
Admin
Alfalfa

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Good Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Service   Good Service Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:27 pm

different people have different definitions of what good service is. There are many different types of customers. There are people that just want the job to get done. Then there are people that want to know why things dont work all the time. Then there are people that want to know how things work. Its difficult for the operator or the person answering your query to determine what kind of customer they are speaking to. As customers, calling in to have a problem resolved, we are already peaved that we have to call in the first place. This puts the operator in a disadvantaged position before he/she even answers the phone. Customers, like us, dont understand that that operator might just have dealt with a real ass, that wouldnt give him or her a chance at all. Keep that in mind the next time you calling for some kind of service.
Back to top Go down
Saskia
Admin
Saskia

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Good Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Service   Good Service Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 1:59 pm

I understand what you saying, you make valid points but what about those service consultants who managed to find a company dumb enough to hire them, who doesnt know what they are doing. When customers ask them a service related question and they go um um um im not sure let me find out and get back to you, and then DONT.
Back to top Go down
http://chit-chat.thespot.com
Sponsored content

Good Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Service   Good Service Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Service
Page 1 of 1